Restricted Posting– Select Candidates Only
C.B. Constantini Ltd. is a dynamic and diversified family-owned private company, specializing in the trading and logistical movement of over 100 different agricultural products across North America.
Founded in 1980 by Al Constantini, the Company has grown to include numerous locations across Western Canada, with diversified business interests extending to physical plants, reprocessing and storage facilities, as well as trans-loading operations.
Our work culture can best be described as energetic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and collaborative. We embrace a high-performance team environment, leveraging our founding principles of integrity, reliability, and excellent customer service.
“Taking on the Future of Agribusiness”
We now have an immediate opening for an HR Manager to join our rapidly growing operations and oversee a number of current Management initiatives. This position will be based at our brand new Vancouver HQ, located at 980 Howe Street, a LEED Gold building featuring a rooftop terrace, fully equipped fitness centre, and end-of-trip facilities including bicycle storage and shower facilities.
As our HR Manager, you will collaborate and work proactively with leadership to address HR related issues and priorities, provide general HR support and expertise, and spearhead the recruiting and onboarding process. Part Talent Acquisition Specialist and part HR Generalist, you’ve seen and can easily handle both ends of the HR spectrum.
This is a new role for the company, and the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual, with a definite passion for HR!
- Serve as an expert resource to employees and leadership in all areas of HR
- Areas of focus include: recruitment, training and development, compensation, benefits, and employee relations
- Manage our HR frameworks and processes, including all documentation
- Act as a positive change agent for implementation of new company initiatives
- Keep highly informed and up-to-date on HR best practices and employment laws
- Develop and enforce corporate policies and procedures
- Strong team player with demonstrated experience in managing employee relations
- Thorough knowledge of all applicable labour legislation
- Open to change and able to rapidly adapt to new information
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Able to work well under limited supervision, and follow through on assigned tasks.
- A thirst for learning and personal growth
- Min. 5 years in a progressive HR role
- Demonstrated experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Hands-on experience using online recruitment tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.
- Post-secondary degree in Human Resources or a related field
This is a career position with significant opportunity for advancement into management and leadership roles. We offer a competitive compensation package (salary and bonus), along with full benefits and a profit-sharing plan.
Does the idea of working for a company that’s “Taking on the Future of Agribusiness” – doing what you love every day, sound exciting? Great, we’d love to hear from you!