Key Account Manager
“Taking on the Future of Agribusiness”
Since 1980, Constantini has been rooted in the heart of agribusiness—and an active part of safe food distribution throughout different supply chains. We buy, sell, and move more than 100 of the world’s most essential agricultural commodities and ingredients – both conventional and certified organic.
We now have an immediate opening for an experienced Key Account Manager to join our growing North American Trading Desk.
Working within a Corporate Team environment, the Key Account Manager will take ownership, oversee, strategize, and grow the profitability of specific region/commodity space within our current book of business. You will represent the Constantini brand using your exceptional relationship building skills, integrity, and competitive nature to qualify, negotiate and close sales in a collaborative and quick cycle environment.
- Develop and maintain extensive and varied business relationships within an assigned marketplace
- Actively drive new business growth by developing relationships with customers and suppliers, in existing and new product categories
- Negotiate purchase and/or sales contracts with customers and/or suppliers, and ensure all contracts are properly executed
- Manage risk by making recommendations on short/long positions, and executing these positions within defined risk parameters
- Monitor and set example of “Best in Class” customer service levels
- Model an internal culture of professionalism, healthy competition and collaboration
- 5-8yrs Sales experience – preferably in a similar or related role
- Exceptional negotiation, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and work effectively with others
- Professional and resilient attitude with a strong desire to succeed
A thirst for learning and personal growth
This position will be located at our award-winning downtown Vancouver HQ, located at 980 Howe Street – a LEED Gold building featuring a rooftop terrace, fully equipped fitness center, and end-of-trip facilities including bicycle storage and shower facilities.
We offer in-house training and a competitive compensation package (salary and bonus), along with full benefits and a profit-sharing plan.
If this sounds like your perfect fit – great, we’d love to hear from you!