Sales Team Lead
“Taking on the Future of Agribusiness”
Constantini is rooted in the heart of agribusiness—and an active part of safe food distribution throughout different supply chains. We buy, sell and move more than 100 of the world’s most essential agricultural commodities and ingredients – both conventional and certified organic.
We have an immediate opening for a Sales Team Lead to join our growing North American Trading Desk. This position will be based at our Vancouver HQ, located at 980 Howe Street, a LEED Gold building featuring a rooftop terrace, fully equipped fitness centre, and end-of-trip facilities including bicycle storage and shower facilities.
The Sales Team Lead will ensure their assigned Team maximizes revenue opportunities and meets and exceeds sales activity in order to contribute to business growth. You will represent the Constantini brand using your exceptional relationship building skills, integrity, and competitive nature to qualify, negotiate and close sales in a collaborative Team-based and quick cycle environment.
You will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Provide coaching to your assigned Team, with a focus on supporting the development of individuals linked to business wide objectives
- Develop and maintain extensive and varied business relationships in the marketplace
- Actively drive new business growth by developing new relationships with both end customers and suppliers
- Negotiate purchase and/or sales contracts with customers/suppliers, and ensure all contracts are properly executed
- Become knowledgeable regarding the North American agriculture market, agricultural commodities and ingredients, and the business operations of our end customers and suppliers
- Provide support and coach your Team through sensitive claims, disputes, or conflicts in a manner that is fair for all parties, while maintaining business relationships
- Monitor and set example of “Best in Class” customer service levels
- Model an internal culture of professionalism, healthy competition and collaboration
- Proven experience managing key accounts within a quick sales cycle, and in a Team-based environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate and work effectively with others
- Exceptional negotiation, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Professional and resilient attitude with desire to achieve greatness
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years’ experience in Sales, with Team leading experience considered an asset, and intrinsically loves making deals with integrity and customer service in mind.
This is a career position with significant opportunity to impact the success of our organization and your own personal growth. We offer a competitive compensation package (salary and bonus), along with full benefits and a profit-sharing plan.
If this sounds like your perfect fit – great, we’d love to hear from you!