“Taking on the Future of Agribusiness”
Constantini is rooted in the heart of agribusiness—and an active part of safe food distribution throughout different supply chains. We buy, sell and move more than 100 of the world’s most essential agricultural commodities and ingredients – both conventional and certified organic.
We have an immediate opening for an Office Administrator to join our growing organization. This position will be based at our Vancouver HQ, located at 980 Howe Street, a LEED Gold building featuring a rooftop terrace, fully equipped fitness centre, and end-of-trip facilities including bicycle storage and shower facilities.
Our work culture can best be described as energetic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and collaborative. We embrace a high-performance team environment, leveraging our founding principles of integrity, reliability, and excellent customer service.
Please note that hours for this position are 6:30am to 3:30pm.
As our Office Administrator, you will support the daily routine tasks, and administrative needs of our company. In addition, you will be the official “host” of our beautiful new employee kitchen café. This is a new role for the company, and the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual, with a definite passion for all thing’s admin!
You will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Day-to-day administrative tasks including: routine filing, photocopying, faxing, and data-entry
- Handles incoming and outgoing mail on a daily basis
- Assists accounting department with basic tasks such as: bank recs, bank deposits and A/P
- Arranges technical support when hardware/software/equipment malfunctions or breaks
- Orders, maintains, and ensures inventory of kitchen and office supplies is adequate at all times
- Maintains the appearance and cleanliness of the office environment (kitchen, meeting rooms etc.)
- Assists with preparation of daily company breakfast
- Provides relief support for reception, and other administrative staff as needed
- Assists with scheduling travel and accommodations as required
- Assist with the coordination of company events and programs
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Organized, detailed-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications
- Passionate about food/foodservice and naturally inclined to play the role of host
- Previous experience in restaurant industry considered an asset
- Positive attitude and teamwork oriented
- Minimum 2 years of administration experience, preferably in a high-pressure, fast paced environment
- Previous reception/front desk experience
We’re looking for a versatile person to help us with a variety of office duties in order to make our company run more smoothly and successfully! This is a new position with opportunity for growth and advancement. We offer a competitive compensation package (salary and bonus), along with full benefits and profit-sharing plan.
If this sounds like your perfect fit – great, we’d love to hear from you!