“Taking on the Future of Agribusiness”
Constantini is rooted in the heart of agribusiness—and an active part of safe food distribution throughout different supply chains. We buy, sell and move more than 100 of the world’s most essential agricultural commodities and ingredients – both conventional and certified organic.
We have an immediate opening for a Logistics Coordinator to join our growing North American Trading Team. This position will be based at our Vancouver HQ, located at 980 Howe Street, a LEED Gold building featuring a rooftop terrace, fully equipped fitness centre, and end-of-trip facilities including bicycle storage and shower facilities.
As Logistics Coordinator, you will work closely with our North American Trading Team and be primarily responsible for negotiating and coordinating freight shipments (predominately truck but some rail) in a timely and highly efficient manner.
You will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Actively negotiate competitive truckload rates with common carriers.
- Compare pricing to determine best freight rate on a per order basis.
- Maintain shipping compliance with customer routing requirements.
- Work with U.S. Customs or Customs Brokers to determine duty rates and expedite customs clearance.
- Evaluate all costs associated with importing to determine final landed costs.
- Generate and maintain relationships with 3rd Party Carriers.
- Work interdependently with the Trading Team to ensure good financial decisions are made.
- Source documentation including data entry into proprietary software system.
- Excellent negotiation skills and natural ability to build relationships.
- A competitive nature, resilient attitude, and big goals.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- A talent for solving problems.
- Humility and coachable disposition.
This is a career position with significant opportunity to impact the success of our organization and your own personal growth. We offer a competitive compensation package (salary and bonus), along with full benefits and a profit-sharing plan.
If this sounds like your perfect fit – great, we’d love to hear from you!