Business Development Lead
“Taking on the future of Agribusiness.”
Constantini is rooted in the heart of agribusiness—and an active part of safe food distribution throughout different supply chains. We buy, sell and move more than 100 of the world’s most essential agricultural commodities and ingredients – both conventional and certified organic.
We have an immediate opening for a Business Development Specialist to join our growing North American Trading Team. This position will be based at our Vancouver HQ, located at 980 Howe Street, a LEED Gold building featuring a rooftop terrace, fully equipped fitness centre, and end-of-trip facilities including bicycle storage and shower facilities.
The Business Development Specialist will grow revenue in our Agriculture and Lumber divisions by identifying new Supply & Sales markets and pipeline additional Trading opportunities.
What You’ll Do
- Work with Product Division Leaders of Trading team to identify new and underserviced markets.
- Establish new relationships with Agriculture and Lumber product suppliers and buyers with aim to develop a thorough understanding of their operations and needs.
- Research, document, and report on the competitive landscape and make strategic recommendations based on findings to Management.
- Create and organize a Sourcing & Sales pipeline and communicate new opportunities to Trading Team.
- Collaborate with and motivate Product Division Leaders to drive more sales.
- Actively network via industry tradeshows, social media, and other relevant events.
Who You Are
- Natural relationship builder with a proven track record of sales success.
- Existing network in Lumber or Agriculture considered an asset, although not mandatory.
- Hunter mentality with exceptional communication skills and networking ability.
- Exhibits an inquisitive mind and can achieve penetrating insights.
- Ability to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions.
This is a career position with significant opportunity to impact the success of our organization and your own personal growth. We offer a competitive compensation package (salary and bonus), along with full benefits and a profit-sharing plan.
If this sounds like your perfect fit – great, we’d love to hear from you!