Business Development Lead
Constantini is rooted in the heart of agribusiness—and an active part of safe food distribution throughout different supply chains. We buy, sell and move more than 100 of the world’s most essential agricultural commodities and ingredients – both conventional and certified organic.
We have an immediate opening for a Business Development Lead to join our growing North American Trading Team. This position will be ideally based at our Vancouver HQ, located at 980 Howe Street, a LEED Gold building featuring a rooftop terrace, fully equipped fitness centre, and end-of-trip facilities including bicycle storage and shower facilities. Remote or contract-based work may be considered for the right candidate.
The Business Development Lead will grow revenue in our Agriculture or Wood Products division by identifying new Supply & Sales markets and pipeline additional Trading opportunities.
You will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Work with Senior Traders to identify new and underserviced markets.
- Build and implement long-term supply and sales programs leveraging your key contacts, using Constantini’s Trading & Logistics infrastructure as your platform.
- Identify and oversee initiatives aimed at generating exclusivity agreements and similar business arrangements.
- Coordinate and motivate Trading Team to execute on initiatives and further promote an entrepreneurial and business development culture.
- Actively network via industry tradeshows, social media, and other relevant events.
- Constantly keep abreast of competitive landscape and communicate trends to ownership.
- Proven track record of B2B sales success – minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Must possess a robust network of contacts in the Agricultural Commodities OR Wood Product industries.
- Hunter mentality with exceptional communication skills and networking ability.
- Ability to communicate a vision in an inspiring way.
- Exhibits an inquisitive mind and can achieve penetrating insights.
- Ability to structure and process data and draw insightful conclusions.
This is a career position with significant opportunity to impact the success of our organization and your own personal growth. We offer a competitive compensation package (salary and bonus), along with full benefits and a profit-sharing plan.
If this sounds like your perfect fit – great, we’d love to hear from you!